Monday, February 27, 2012

DIY Cupcake Liner String Lights

Cupcake Liner Lights have been popping up all over different website and blogs; and I was always impressed by how simple, yet awesome they looked.

The other day, while I was getting things together for my booth at Castroville Market Days next month, I decided that a string of cupcake liner lights would be the perfect addition to my table!

All I needed was a string of Christmas lights (I found a small strand with 10 lights on it) and enough cupcake liners to cover each one.


 To get the liners onto to lights, just gently push the bulb through the bottom of the paper.


 And that's it!


In five minutes, I took a string of lights that was going to collect dust until next Christmas, and transformed it into a really neat light fixture, perfect for any baking (or cupcake) enthusiast's kitchen!


2 comments:

  1. Small strings of solar or battery operated light strings are ideal. These cheap battery operated string lights are great for focal points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete